Single Step Intensive Correction
Duration - 1.5 days required
prices starting at $750.00
As the name suggests, this level of paint correction utilizes just one stage of machine polishing (also referred to as one-step polishing). While not considered a “perfection detail” given the single stage process, a big transformation in the condition of the paint can be achieved. On softer paints (Japanese cars for instance), we can usually remove 50-70% of all swirls, haze, and light defects, whereas, on harder paints (German brands), this could be 30-50%. There are a lot of different variables that dictate just how much correction that you can safely achieve in a one-step process, and we approach each car and paint system accordingly to maximize results for the given budget or goals. There is no one system or product that works for all vehicles, and we are well-versed in all the modern polishes and techniques so that each vehicle can be tailored to accordingly.
• Full-service hand wash
• Complete body paintwork decontamination (clay bar).
• Trim/Plastic masking.
• Single Step Intensive Machine Correction – multi size machines usage – swirl removal – gloss enhancing .
• Degreaser paintwork prep.
• Machine Polymer sealant included (8-10 months).
• Interior Detail included • Wheels/Tires/Jambs cleaned and treated.
Two Stage Paint Correction
MODERATE TO HEAVY DEFECTS REMOVED TO BRING BACK NEW LIFE TO YOUR VEHICLE’S FINISH – STARTING AT $850-$975
• Decontamination wash to remove iron deposits from all painted surfaces.
• Thorough clay bar treatment of all painted surfaces to remove contaminants and prep for paint correction.
• Tires, wheels/wheel barrels and fender wells deep cleaned.
• Compounding stage to remove moderate to heavy swirl marks/defects.
• Polishing stage to remove haze and bring out gloss and clarity for a high shine.
• All exterior plastic trim is conditioned using a silica-based sealant.
• Thorough vacuum, wipe down door panels, dashboard, center console, and clean exterior/interior windows.
• Paint protection of your choice. We recommend one of our permanent ceramic coating options after paint correction to resist swirls and scratches from coming back and to retain the gloss for years to come.