Children Under the Age of 13
Lux Auto Mobile wash is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on Lux Auto Mobile wash. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on Lux Auto Mobile wash or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of Lux Auto Mobile wash, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifying information you provided to Lux Auto Mobile wash (“personal information”);
• about you, but that does not individually identify you; and/or
• about your internet connection, the equipment used to access Lux Auto Mobile wash, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us;
• automatically as you navigate Lux Auto Mobile wash (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies); or
• from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through Lux Auto Mobile wash may include:
• Information that you provide in order to enable and utilize Lux Auto Mobile wash services. Such information may be provided by filling in forms or other fields requesting information on Lux Auto Mobile wash. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Lux Auto Mobile wash, using Lux Auto Mobile wash, or posting material on Lux Auto Mobile wash. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or when you report a problem with Lux Auto Mobile wash.
• Transaction details regarding your use of our services.
• Records of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
• Your search queries on Lux Auto Mobile wash.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of Lux Auto Mobile wash, or transmitted to other users of Lux Auto Mobile wash or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may allow certain security or privacy features for User Contributions, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of Lux Auto Mobile wash with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with Lux Auto Mobile wash, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including, but not limited to:
• details of your visits to Lux Auto Mobile wash, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on Lux Auto Mobile wash; and/or
• information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
This information is statistical data that helps us to improve Lux Auto Mobile wash and to deliver a better and more personalized service by:
• Estimating our audience size and usage patterns.
• Storing information about your preferences, allowing us to customize Lux Auto Mobile wash according to your individual interests.
• Speeding up your searches.
• Recognizing you when you return to Lux Auto Mobile wash.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of Lux Auto Mobile wash may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on Lux Auto Mobile wash. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present Lux Auto Mobile wash and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including, but not limited to, prize notifications, expiration notices, or renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to Lux Auto Mobile wash or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on Lux Auto Mobile wash.
• For other business purposes, including, but not limited to, customer service, research and development, ensuring user safety and security, and compliance.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about contests or sweepstakes that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please read the below section “Reviewing and Updating Your Information” and follow the proper opt-out procedures.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Lux Auto Mobile wash, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Lux Auto Mobile wash, LLC about Lux Auto Mobile wash users is among the assets transferred.
• To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• After obtaining your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, which includes responses to any government or regulatory requests.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lux Auto Mobile wash, LLC, our customers, or others.
Retention of Your Information
While your Lux Auto Mobile wash account is active, Lux Auto Mobile wash retains any information regarding your account unless you wish to have the account deleted and have communicated that wish to us. However, Lux Auto Mobile wash may retain necessary information after account deletion in the following situations:
• When there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, for example, outstanding credit or an unresolved dispute;
• When we are required to by applicable law; and/or
• When necessary for its legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention, user safety, and security.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data, or at any other time by logging into Lux Auto Mobile wash and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts or information about your account.
Reviewing and Updating Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging in to Lux Auto Mobile wash and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of Lux Auto Mobile wash that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to